Visit staff and members at the Almond Board booth at The Almond Conference, Dec. 11–13 in Sacramento, where you can pick up informational material, learn about ABC programs, and do a little shopping. Here’s what they’ll have to offer:
- Industry Resources — 2012 Almanac, 2012 Research Update (formerly known as the Proceedings), Guide to California Almonds poster, and more.
- California Almond Sustainability Program — Stop by to sign up for your online credentials to complete assessments in the comfort and privacy of your own home/office.
- California Almond Leadership Program — Learn more about this enjoyable and interactive leadership group, and how you can apply.
- View the all-new classroom video, “The Almond Story.”
- 2012 Census of Agriculture — Make your voice heard by completing the USDA census. Census information is used to help determine programs that benefit producers.
- Almond Store — This addition to the ABC booth will feature items perfect for your holiday shopping, from California Almonds hats and aprons, to almond tins and apparel.
Be sure to pre-register for The Almond Conference by visiting the conference website.