Almond Achievement Award
Do you know of an individual who has played a critical role in the advancement of the California Almond industry? Someone who exemplifies leadership and commitment to the industry? Someone who works towards positive change and innovation? Does this person deserve to have his/her dedication to the California Almond industry recognized in a public forum? If you have answered “yes” to any or all of these questions, then you will want to nominate this individual to receive the first ever Almond Achievement Award.
This award will recognize an industry or allied industry member who has added value to the California Almond industry through long-term service, contributions and/or innovations.
• An individual with long-standing, direct involvement with the California Almond industry
• Demonstrated lasting impact and commitment to the California Almond industry
• Proven service to visibility and growth of the industry
• Contributed to California Almonds becoming a Crop of Choice and supporting California Almonds becoming the Nut of Choice
Nominations are now being accepted for the Almond Achievement Award. The deadline for nominations is November 1, 2013. The award recipient will be announced and recognized at The Almond Conference gala dinner on December 5th.
We all appreciate those who do so much to make the California Almond industry great. The Almond Achievement Award is just one way to let them know. If you would like to nominate someone you know, please email Kendall Barton at email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of nominee
- Nominee's organization name
- Reason for nomination
For additional information or inquiries, please contact Kendall Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (209) 343-3245.